Wildflower dress 18-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
The Wildflower dress pattern is sweet, feminine and flatters all dolls with all the frill details it offer. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
The PDF digital sewing pattern includes:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Wildflower Dress features an off-shoulder ruffled neckline with ¾ sleeves, long shoulder straps and ruffled skirt.
The pattern design also features several variations such as shorter sleeves, waistband accent and crop top and skirt option. With several combinations of styles to choose from, this dress is sure to become the new summer or spring essential for your 18-inch dolls.
- 1/2 yard woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- Hook and Loop Tape
- Matching thread
- This is a confident beginner sewing level .
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.