Tiered Dress 14-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
The Tiered Dress for 18” Dolls is feminine, flowy and sweet and can easily go from casual to special occasion so this pattern is definitely fun and versatile. Dress A has long straps and contrast band detail. Dress B has short straps and faux princess seam bodice with lined skirt to make it puffier. Both dresses have 3 tiered skirts.
The sewing pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
FABRIC AND NOTIONS:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric for the main dress
- Recommended fabrics are lightweight woven cotton such as calico, poplin, swiss dots cotton, lawn, eyelet, batiste, gingham, satin
- 1/4 yard contrasting fabric for the straps and band
- 1/4 yard thin lining fabric such as broadcloth, poplin, poly lining
- Loop turner or bamboo skewer
- Hook and loop Tape
- Matching thread
- Faux leather or trim (3/8" wide x 15" long) belt buckle (optional)
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.