Rosa dress 18-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
Your doll would look picture perfect with all the design details that the Rosa dress pattern offers. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
The PDF digital sewing pattern includes:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Rosa Dress has a sweetheart neckline with faux princess seams, waistband, and two layers of ruffled skirt. The bodice and waistband are fully lined. Dress A has pleated straps that can be unfolded so it can cover the arms while Dress B has flat straps and puffy off shoulder sleeves.
- 1/3 yard woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- 1/8 yard lining fabric
- 1/2 yard elastic if doing Dress B
- Hook and Loop Tape
- Matching thread
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.