Puffy Dress 18-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
With its bold big sleeves and voluminous circle skirt, the Puffy dress pattern is trendy, feminine and definitely a fun style for your doll. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
This dress is a mini-length style that features puff sleeves, square neckline, and circle skirt. Dress B (the blue dress) is a variation that features shirred long sleeves. Both dresses are fully lined.
The pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- ½ yard woven fabric
- Recommended fabric is lightweight woven cotton such as calico, poplin, seersucker, lawn, eyelet, batiste. Other fabric recommendations are quilting cotton and special occasion fabric such silk chiffon, eyelet, satin, and organza (only recommended for advanced seamstress)
- ½ yard thin lining fabric such as broadcloth, poplin, poly lining
- ⅛” to ¼” wide elastic (½ yard for Dress A a& yard for Dress B)
- hook and loop Tape
- matching Thread
- safety pins
- single Fold bias tape ½” wide (optional, only if you prefer to hem with bias tape)
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.