Primrose Dress 18-inch Doll Clothes PDF Sewing Pattern
With all the layers and ruffle accents in the Primrose dress pattern, there is definitely a lot of flouncy movements and feminine flair awaiting on your finished dress. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
The PDF digital sewing pattern includes:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Primrose Dress features a V-neckline with criss-cross straps and ruffled sleeves and skirt. It also offers the option to add lace or crochet trim on the neckline, a longer sleeve length and single ruffle skirt style if preferred. As always, there is that option to convert this dress into a stylish and trendy top.
Explore bright floral prints, flowy fabrics and beautiful trim to express your own style and creativity using this pattern. The pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls.
- 1/2 yard of 44” width woven fabric (Quilting cotton, calico cotton, poplin, crepe, eyelet and gingham)
- 1/4 yard of lining fabric
- Hook and Loop Tape
- Matching thread
- Lace or crochet trim if preferred measuring 1 yard by 1/4” to 3/8 “ wide
- This is a confident beginner sewing level .
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.