Primrose dress 14-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
With all the layers and ruffle accents in the Primrose dress pattern, there is definitely a lot of flouncy movements and feminine flair awaiting on your finished dress. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
The PDF digital sewing pattern includes:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Primrose Dress features a V-neckline with criss-cross straps and ruffled sleeves and skirt. It also offers the option to add lace or crochet trim on the neckline, a longer sleeve length and single ruffle skirt style if preferred. As always, there is that option to convert this dress into a stylish and trendy top.
This PDF pattern fits 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/3 yard of 44” width woven fabric
- 1/8 yard of lining fabric
- hook and loop tape
- matching thread
- lace or crochet trim if preferred measuring 1 yard by 1/4” to 3/8 “ wide
- This is a confident beginner sewing level .
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.