Poppy Skirt and Top for 18-inch Dolls PDF Sewing Pattern
This set brings a cute and fresh look for your 18” dolls especially during the spring and summer season. The top has a faux wrap style bodice with short sleeves. It is accented with a strap detail at the hem and can be tied into a bow. Top B is a second top option that has straps that tie on the shoulders. The gathered skirt has ruffles and a small waistband.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
FABRIC AND NOTIONS:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- Recommended fabrics are lightweight woven cotton such as calico, poplin, seersucker, swiss dots cotton, lawn, eyelet, batiste, gingham
- Velcro or snaps
- Matching thread
- ⅛” to ¼” wide x 11” long elastic (for Top B)
- Ribbons, or trims for the straps (optional)
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.