Nymphea Skirt & Top Set 18-inch Doll Clothes PDF Sewing Pattern
The Nymphea Skirt & Top Set pattern is flowy, feminine and chic. Your doll might want to wear it all the time! Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
The PDF digital sewing pattern includes:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
This ensemble features a 3-piece outfit – a top, skirt and shorts. The top has a cropped length with ruched bodice and puff sleeves with accent trims all around. The maxi skirt has three tiers made of sheer fabric to serve as an overlay piece for the short shorts. Have fun making the outfit with different prints for the top and be creative in picking materials for the see-through skirt.
There is a bonus style for a crop top with decorative button placket and short skirts with lace hem. This style works best with matching fabric with floral prints for both the top and skirt for a trendy look.
This outfit looks very appealing for casual summer or spring season but it can definitely be an ensemble for fall or winter look just by adding a piece of boots and jackets with it. Such an all-season and versatile outfit, these pieces will definitely be staples in your doll’s wardrobe.
The pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls.
- For the maxi skirt: sheer fabric such as soft tulle, lace and chiffon
- For the crop top and short skirt: any lightweight woven fabric such as quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham etc.
- For the shorts: any solid color and lightweight woven fabric
For the maxi skirt:
• 1/3 yard of sheer fabric such as soft tulle, lace and chiffon
• 11-12 inches of ½ inch wide elastic
For the shorts:
• 1/8 yard of any solid color and lightweight woven fabric
• 10 ½-11 inches long of ¼ inch wide elastic
For the crop top:
• ¼ yard of any lightweight woven fabric such as quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham etc.,
• 1/8 yard lining fabric
• 10 inches long of ¼ inch wide elastic
• 1 yard trim of choice
• small buttons (for Outfit B)
For the short skirts:
• ¼ yard of any lightweight woven fabric such as quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham, etc.
• 1 yard trim of choice
Other supplies needed:
• hook and loop tape
• matching thread
- This is a confident beginner sewing level .
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.