Dahlia Romper 14-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
The Dahlia Romper pdf sewing pattern for 14 inch dolls features a halter style bodice with a neck strap that ties on the back of the neck. It comes with a sheer overskirt that is a separate piece that can be tied on the waist to complete the outfit. Romper B is a variation that has ruffles on the bodice and an optional belt to add more definition to the waist. A playful and cute alternative for dresses, this one piece wonder can create an effortlessly chic aesthetic for your dolls this spring and summer season.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
This PDF pattern fits 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/4 yard woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- 1/8 yard lining
- 1/4 yard of sheer fabric for the overskirt
- Hook and Loop Tape
- Matching thread
- This is an intermediate sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.