Lilium Skirt and Top for 18-inch Dolls PDF Sewing Pattern
The Lilium is a skirt and top ensemble that is easy and simple to make. The top is an off-shoulder style with small ruffles on the neckline. Top B is a variation with binding on the neckline instead of ruffles. The sleeves are ¾ style with elastic at the bottom. Skirt A has princess seam style on the front with 4 decorative buttons while Skirt B has placket on the center with 4 buttons as well. Both skirts have an A-line silhouette and are fully lined.
The sewing pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
FABRIC AND NOTIONS:
- ¼” yard woven fabric for the top
- Recommended fabrics are lightweight woven cotton such as calico, poplin, seersucker, swiss dots cotton, eyelet, batiste, gingham
- ¼” yard woven fabric for the skirt such as suede, tweed, lightweight denim, corduroy, quilting cotton and other medium weight fabrics
- 1/8” yard thin lining fabric such as broadcloth, poplin, poly lining
- Fabric pencil or marker
- Hook and loop tape or snaps
- Matching thread
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.