Layered Dress for 18-inch Dolls PDF Sewing Pattern
The layered dress for 18” dolls has a V-neckline bodice with flutter sleeves. It has 3 tiers of circle skirts that are layered on top of each other. The best part is there is no gathering needed to sew the skirts. They just drape naturally, creating a flowy and ruffled effect.
The sewing pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
FABRIC AND NOTIONS:
- ½ yard woven fabric
- Recommended fabrics are lightweight woven cotton such as calico, poplin, seersucker, swiss dots cotton, lawn, eyelet, batiste, gingham
- ¼” yard thin lining fabric such as broadcloth, poplin, poly lining
- 1/8” to 3/8” wide lace trim (1 yard
- Medium-heavy weight sewing machine needle (needle size 90/14) (optional
- Hook and loop Tape
- Matching thread
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.