Jasmine Dress 14-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
The Jasmine dress pattern features high-waisted bodice with tiered skirt which gives it a light and airy style that can easily be a summer or fall wardrobe just by simply changing the length of the sleeves. So simple, yet chic with a bit of boho charm to it, your 14-inch doll will definitely look cute in this outfit. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The fun in this Jasmine Dress pattern is all in the sewn-in choker accent, which is very simple to make. This dress pdf sewing pattern for 18 inch dolls features a V-neckline with choker accent. It has long sleeves, neckline facing and tiered skirt.
This PDF pattern fits 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/4 yard woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- hook and loop tape
- matching thread
- 5 inch (1/8 to 1/4 inch wide) elastic cut in half
- lightweight fusible interfacing (optional)
- This is a confident beginner sewing level .
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.