Iris Dress for 18-inch Dolls PDF Sewing Pattern
The Iris dress for 18-inch dolls is a tunic style dress with a fully lined bodice and long sleeves. The skirt is gathered with three layers of ruffles. Dress B is a simple variation without the ruffles on the neckline. This was inspired by the Iris Apfel x H&M Flounce Dress featured in the show Emily in Paris.
The sewing pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
FABRIC AND NOTIONS:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric for the main dress
- Recommended fabrics are lightweight woven cotton such as calico, poplin, seersucker, swiss dots cotton, eyelet, batiste, gingham
- 1/4 yard thin lining fabric such as broadcloth, poplin, poly lining
- Matching thread
- Faux leather or trim (3/8" wide x 15" long) belt buckle (optional)
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.