Hyacinth Dress 18-inch Doll Clothes PDF Sewing Pattern
The Hyacinth Dress pattern features a form-fitting silhouette that is guaranteed to make your doll look effortlessly chic with all the interesting details it offers. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Hyacinth Dress pattern has two variations. Dress A features a square neckline and gathered bodice with an A line skirt balanced by puffed sleeves and ruffled hem.
Dress B features an off the shoulder neckline with puffed sleeves, gathered bodice, trim accents and an A line silhouette as well. Both are belted at the waist to create a more feminine and trendier look.
This PDF pattern fits 18" dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generations Dolls and other similar size dolls
- 1/3 yard woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- 1/4 yard of lining fabric
- hook and loop tape
- matching thread
- ½ yard of 1/8- 1/4 inch wide elastic
- lace trim of your choice
- doll belt buckle
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.