Daisy Dress for 18-inch Dolls PDF Sewing Pattern
The Daisy Dress pattern is a midi-length style for your doll that is trendy for all seasons whether spring, summer or fall and can be worn at any casual or formal occasion.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The sleeves are gathered at the top and bottom to bring out a puffed appearance. The bodice is pleated which creates texture and the wide waistband brings them together for a more fitted and flattering look. And lastly, the full skirt which gathers nicely on the waist has a voluminous shape for a more romantic and feminine appeal. The dress also has a separate camisole to cover the low neckline.
FABRIC AND NOTIONS:
- ½ yard woven fabric
- Recommended fabric is lightweight woven cotton such as calico, poplin, seersucker, eyelet
- special occasion fabric such silk chiffon, eyelet, satin, tulle and organza (only recommended for advanced seamstress)
- ¼” yard thin lining fabric such as broadcloth, poplin, poly lining
- 2 yards of tulle trim or any trim of your choice
- 1/8” to 3/8” wide ribbon, lace, or elastic trim for the camisole (5” long)
- ¼” wide elastic that is 9” long (cut in 2 pieces – 4 ½” long each)
- Hook and loop Tape
- Matching thread
- Safety pins
The pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls.
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.