Dahlia Romper 18-inch Doll Clothes PDF Sewing Pattern
The Dahlia romper pattern is a trendy and chic style for your doll that is great for both summer and spring seasons. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Dahlia romper has a halter style bodice with a neck strap that ties on the back of the head. It comes with a sheer overskirt that is a separate piece that can be tied on the waist to complete the outfit.
Romper B is a variation that has ruffles on the bodice and an optional belt to add more definition to the waist. A playful and cute alternative for dresses, this one piece wonder can create an effortlessly chic aesthetic for your dolls this spring and summer season.
- 1/3 yard woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- 1/8 yard lining
- 1/4 yard of sheer fabric for the overskirt
- Hook and Loop Tape
- Matching thread
The pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.