Zinnia Skirt and Sweater for 18-inch Dolls PDF Sewing Pattern
The Zinnia Sweater and Skirt is a perfect outfit for the fall and winter season. The sweater has drop sleeves style with an option for a crewneck or turtleneck for the neckline. The skirt is an asymmetrical wrap skirt that is fully-lined and has mini-length style.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
FABRIC AND NOTIONS:
- ¼ yard knit fabric for the sweater
- Recommended fabrics are medium weight knits but lightweight knits will work as well
- ¼ yard woven fabric for the skirt such as quilting cotton, faux leather, flannel, tweed
- 1/4 yard thin lining fabric such as broadcloth, poplin, poly lining
- Fusible tape such as steam-a-seam, wondertape
- 3-5 snaps or Hook and loop Tape for closure
- Matching thread
The pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls.
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.