Lupine Dress 18-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
The Lupine Dress is a modern interpretation of the big puffy dresses of the Victorian era so it's definitely up there with the bold statement sleeves trend. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Lupine Dress features a diamond neckline, waistband, puff sleeves and full skirt. Dress A has a full gathered skirt with a leg of mutton sleeves style, puffy at the top and fitted on the bottom.
Dress B has the opposite style of sleeves as it is fuller on the bottom part. It also has a bubble skirt style. Inspired by the fashion of the romantic era, these dresses are feminine and delicate but with modern edge to them. They are fun and simple to make, and your dolls will look classy and beautiful in them.
The pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/3 yard of woven fabric such as quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham, and linen
- ¼ yard of lining fabric
- ¼ yard of contrasting fabric
- 1/3 yard of ¼” wide elastic (Dress B only)
- hook and loop tape
- matching thread
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.