Chrysanthemum dress 18-inch Doll Clothes PDF sewing pattern
The Chrysanthemum Dress pattern features a cold shoulder style accented with ruffles all around. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The bodice is a cami surplice style with shoulder straps and the skirt has a front overlay effect. If you want a feminine and romantic look for your doll, this dress definitely fits that description.
This PDF pattern fits 18" dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/3 yard woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- 1/8 yard lining fabric
- hook and loop tape
- matching thread
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.