Chrysanthemum dress 14-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
The Chrysanthemum Dress pattern has lots of options to explore your creative side. Whether you use the same fabric all throughout or chose to combine different prints, the dress would still look adorable on your doll. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The bodice is a cami surplice style with shoulder straps and the skirt has a front overlay effect. If you want a feminine and romantic look for your doll, this dress definitely fits that description.
This PDF pattern fits 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/3 yard of woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- 1/8 yard of lining fabric
- hook and loop tape
- matching thread
- 1 1/2 yard ruffled trim - (if preferred) 1 to 1 1/4 inch wide
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.