Camellia dress 18-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
The Camellia Dress has a sweet and boho-chic style with lots of interesting details but simple and fun to make. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Camellia Dress pattern features a square neckline, double layer bell sleeves and tiered full skirt. It has 3 variations with two looks for the sleeves and lace trim option or binding finished for the neckline.
The pattern is made to fit 18" Dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation Dolls and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/3 yard of woven fabric such as quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham, linen
- ¼ yard of contrasting or matching fabric for binding (for Dress A or Dress B)
- 1/8 yard of plain colored lining fabric (for Dress C)
- 1 yard lace trim ¼” – 7/8” wide (for Dress C)
- hook and loop tape
- matching thread
- This is a confident beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.