Marguerite dress 14-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
With so many fabric prints and colors to choose from and a variety of styling options the Marguerite dress pattern can become your doll’s go-to outfit at any season of the year. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
The PDF digital sewing pattern includes:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Marguerite Dress pdf sewing pattern for 18 inch dolls features a short sleeve style with a bow that ties in the front of the bodice. It has a gathered skirt with placket for button accent. It includes a variation for sleeveless style with ruffles accent.
This PDF pattern fits 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/4 yard of 44” width woven fabric
- 1/8 yard of lining fabric
- 4 -5 small buttons
- Hook and Loop Tape
- Matching thread
- This is a confident beginner sewing level .
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.