Aster dress 14-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
Inspired by the playful pinafore, the Aster Dress pattern embodies vintage flair and classic style together. Upon purchase, you can instantly download the pattern in PDF format.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
The Aster Dress features a fully lined bodice with ruffles along the princess seams that run from the front to the back giving it a more fitted look. It features a square neckline, wide waistband and gathered skirt.
View A features ruffles on both the bodice and armholes. View B has trim on the bodice ruffles and skirt. However, the possibilities are not limited to these, there are tons of creative options to mixing and matching certain details to create your own unique and special dress for your 18-inch dolls. It’s so versatile and definitely fun to sew.
This PDF pattern fits 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/4 yard woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- 1/8 yard of lining fabric
- Hook and Loop Tape
- Matching thread
- 2 yards of trim (1/4 to ½ “ wide) if doing view B
- This is a confident sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.