Camellia Dress 14-inch doll clothes PDF sewing pattern
The Camellia Dress has a sweet and boho-chic style with lots of interesting details but simple and fun to make. It features a square neckline, double layer bell sleeves and tiered full skirt. It has 3 variations with two looks for the sleeves and lace trim option or binding finished for the neckline.
This PDF digital pattern includes the following:
- step by step instructions with full-colored photos to make it easy for you to create your own beautiful doll clothes
- additional sewing tips and techniques if there are challenging areas
- fabric layout and cutting guide to maximize materials
- photos for design inspirations or to spark your own creativity
- full size patterns for printing on an 8.5" x 11" paper
This PDF pattern fits 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and other similar size dolls. BuzzinBea is not affiliated with any doll companies.
- 1/4 yard woven fabric (quilting cotton, calico, eyelet, gingham or any lightweight woven fabric)
- 1/8 yard lining
1 yard lace trim ¼” – 3/8" wide
- Hook and Loop Tape
- Matching thread
- This is an advanced beginner sewing level.
- You must have a PDF viewer in order to access the file
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped to you.
Since this is a digital download, I don’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.